Fire & Explosions

Announcing RAIS Partnership

McKinzie & Associates is pleased to announce that we have partnered with RAIS of Australia. RAIS has experience in a multitude of accident reconstruction applications.

McKinzie & Associates will be assisting RAIS with heavy commercial vehicle crash investigations in the Oceania region of the South Pacific. Through our CSI Mapping division, John Ruller, Director of RAIS will work in development of the Oceania Market as Vice-President- Oceania Region.

In the Reconstruction and Technical Analysis division John will assist the McKinzie group in case development and reconstruction giving us a nearly 24 hour operation.

Accident statistics show that approximately 1% of all traffic accidents are true accidents. The remaining 99% of all traffic accidents are ‘crashes’ which either involve human factors (90%), vehicle failure or mechanical failure (1%), and road geometry, environs and surface (8%).

Identification of all factors which have led to the cause of a crash is vital if the degree of responsibility of those involved is to be accurately identified. In today’s society allocation of degree of responsibility may involve many thousands of dollars.

Proper identification, recording and interpretation of the physical evidence at the crash scene can assist in determining where, when, who, why and how the crash happened.

Road Accident Investigation Service Pty Ltd has been formed to provide members of the legal fraternity, insurance companies, loss assessors and the general public with a dedicated professional to search out the factors involved in road accidents.


About | Contents | Contact | Reconstructionists | C.A.T | Special Operations | Glossary | Links | CVSA | Agreement

Website developed and maintained by KC Web Specialists, LLC.
Copyright © 2008 McKinzie & Associates L.L.C.
Proud sponsor of CSI Mapping a Forensic Mapping Supplies and Software company.